Keto bloating, sugar cravings need suggestions?

Options
Erik_ss
Erik_ss Posts: 94 Member
If you have bloating issues, sugar cravings, and constipation on the ketogentic diet, it is time to change your diet. If you have a difficult time losing weight and keep getting kicked out of ketosis, I would focus on adding more probiotics,dietary fiber, to your diet. Too much yeast in the body feeds off of sugar. Yeast microbes love sugar too. Carbohydrates converts to sugar. If the liver is too fatty it will crave more sugar. Since we can not have heavy flour pasta on the ketogentic diet we will in turn crave sweets. What to do. First, change your Keto diet. Second, rearrange your macros but cut out your same old keto foods and try a different approach. Third, give yourself time to let the new foods adjust and work throughout your body. The goal is to be keto adapted. We want the body to use fat as a fuel source and not glucose.All macro menus are not created equal. Once your body is tuned, you can really start burning fat or maintain a tuned body.

Try these:

-Don't be scared to SALT your food. I like the pink himaylanian salt.
-Stop eating lean proteins. Must have the skin on it.
Only eat, no more than, 4-6 oz in a meal.
-Add plenty of cuciferious greens to your diet. Dietary fiber is super important and should not be avoided. Keep it super low glycemic. The bitter the vegetable is the better.
Incorporate fermented foods. Your body is not breaking down the food fast enough.
Try Apple Cider Vinegar.
Make sure your urine is not brown. Drink plenty of water. It helps with weight loss and feeling full.

These are just suggestions and not a cure to the issues. I had to make adjustments along the way of my journey. I would rather have a fast burning metabolism than a slow burning metabolism.
Thank you and please join KETO:LCHF if you have not already.

Replies