Hello

Hello ladies!
I see there aren't many members, nor does this seem really active!
But lets change that? Success, failures, tips, tricks, anything?

I am Mae, I just started weight training back up 2 months ago as I feel my shoulder injury I obtained from competitive volleyball has tremendously gotten healthier. I have studied bodybuilding and nutrition for a couple years and feel pretty knowledge, but in no way do I know everything or even close to everything!! I love love love leg days and upper body circuits, I am not a fan of cardio in anyway, but I'm trying to like it!

What about you ladies?

Replies

• alicebot
    alicebot Posts: 50 Member
    Hi, I am 26. I used to mix cardio and some dumbbells at LA fitness last year and lost some good 20 lbs. I tried Karate, xbox dance games and basically reduced dumbbells in my workouts from December 2013 to March 2014, it messed me up. I was irregular and took the loss for granted, gained 8 pounds suddenly in two weeks of March. Headed back for some more cardio and started weight lifting in June. I just finished 6 weeks of this new program from bodybuilder.com, I lift three days a week, with cardio 5 days a week(but only 30 minutes). i have already lost 4 pounds and I am seeing difference in my body structure.
    Also, I am trying to cut, so not eating a lot of carbs(except some treats) to cut while lifting heavy.