What's With Wheat now on Netflix North America

Options
2»

Replies

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I just finished watching "Carb Loaded: A Culture Dying to Eat" 1 hr 10 min. It has all our fave docs in it incl. Prof Noakes. I got it for free out of the library, it's no longer on Netflix (of course, seems like nothing I ever want to watch is on Netflix), but is available here:
    https://justwatch.com/us/movie/carb-loaded-a-culture-dying-to-eat

It's very accessible and fast moving with lots of cutesy animations; it's easy for non science-y folk to 'get it' without a lot of dumbing down. At the end the full interviews with the scientists and doctors and the couple that rowed across the Atlantic unsupported on Keto diet are really GOOD.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I found this website in a recent search, I thought it might be useful for those with an interest in baking. Please note: The 'blurb' that begins "Due to its content of refined carbs, modern refined flour...." is a standard message under all enties, and does not apply to any specific item of 'your' search. It's a general 'caveat' so read it once, then just concentrate on finding the flour that suits you.... I'm eagerly looking at chickpea flour, as it happens....
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    :( Not available to non-USA residents....
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    That Sugar Film is on Prime, Netflix only has the dvd currently, just watched that a few nights ago. My husband, a T2D, liked it even more than I did. He is reeling in a few items that I wanted him to stop eating, it's all good.
  • lighterhealth
    lighterhealth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Currently reading Wheat Belly! Very good. Will check out many of the suggested films. Thanks everyone!