Life line

Options
2»

Replies

• Chillycatmum
    Chillycatmum Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I tend to be a lurker at the minute, I was very active last year but having a few issues that are restricting my LC intake at the minute - but will definitely be jumping back in fully when these are sorted - I love this forum and everyone is just so friendly and helpful
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yes, this group is certainly a life-line for me. Even when I completely blew off my progress, I still managed to log on to read and read...which eventually jogged my fuzzy brain- reminding me of why I originally chose this path/change/lifestyle. I am very grateful for those who've shared their experiences, opinions, successes, and laughs. Thank you all!

I am slowly warming up to posting more often :wink:
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    cstehansen wrote: »
    Knowledge is NOT power. Power comes from taking action based on that knowledge.

Ooh, I like that!
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    JohnnyLowCarb Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    hmmm...interesting take on lurkers in the forum. I never thought about that. There are obviously some of us who are regular posters and commenters (you know who you are!). But yeah, I never thought of all those who pop in and never say anything. No reason to be shy here!
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    *Lurk* *Lurk* ;)
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @Just_Eric I wish I could take credit for that. I heard that in a training about 15 or 16 years ago and it stuck.
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Well put Eric. I am a thankful member for the informative contributors.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Lots of lurkers peeking out. ;)