• eaalonzo11
    eaalonzo11 Posts: 30 Member
    life gets in the way... let it be a bump instead of a road block
  • eaalonzo11
    progress not perfection
  • eaalonzo11
    bad day... welcome to club of being human.

never let imperfection stop you.
    no merit in feeling sorry for yourself,
    or beating yourself up,
    or choosing to stay in a rut.

FORGIVE YOURSELF.
    get back into positive mindset.
    be grateful for lesson of learning what works for you. Half the battle is identifying your barriers; Now you can choose to remove or minimize. Get rid of excuses; no longer accept.

Reread your goals; think how good you will feel when reach. Tell someone your goal. Take the next small step..do.
    **Daily become your best self.**
    Find satisfaction in what you CAN DO.
  • eaalonzo11
    some people won't go with you, and that's okay
  • eaalonzo11
    SELF PEP TALK abt food management and movement goals...

failures will happen. Work to embrace and acknowledge them. This allows you to correct before they escalate.
    Doing nothing gets no change, no criticism and no new results.

change imposdible to I'm possible.
    Execute: do the work that is necessary. Circumstances don't define you.. how you deal with them does. Your attitude is the driver. (beep beep.) You can't eliminate the past by ignoring it, but you can choose to pass the next wrong choice with indifference.

Self talk is critical. We believe what we hear. Our private internal voice shows our core beliefs. Challenge automatic thoughts.

Remove "can't." This toxic four-letter word is a bottom-less pit that can shut down lives, throw up road blocks and destroy dreams. It does not belong in your future.

You become what you think. Make small mental changes. Focus on feeling happy; listen to happy music. Start thinking you CAN. (studies show this does make a difference)

Go at the rate you can go.
    Build on your strengths.
    Attempt your intentions.

stand up, dust off and try again.
  • eaalonzo11
    respect yourself
  • eaalonzo11
    be a ROOMBA

come across something that challenges you or blocks your forward goal.. okay, be a roomba... back up, turn around, re-access, and keep going.
  • eaalonzo11
    fail your way to success

hard... multiple failures, this retraining my brain to accept my own changing body truths..
    hard... not linear journey..

hard to accept plain truths... bare facts, my body does not process that (food calories) as others may, or even as I have in past.

steps of grief... shock, denial, anger, depression, acceptance... work in progress

a car does not work well with oil, water or dirt in the gas tank. a car does not work well pouring oil over the engine, soaking the air filter. a car engine can freeze up if sits frm non-use. ....
    my body is like a fine-tuned valuable engine.
    clogging with excess portions poured over engine, foods with no nutrient value in gas tank, or too much sitting equals non-working engine.

even if no one goes with you, you should still go.
  • eaalonzo11
    someone else said it first:
    weight gains happen, and weight loss is hard work, so don't give up or feel defeated is you are struggling. ... you are not alone.
  • eaalonzo11
    if you cheat in logging your food, the only one cheated is you