Still hungry

MrsSherriff042316
MrsSherriff042316 Posts: 7 Member
edited June 2017 in Social Groups
My problem isn't eating the right foods, I have done LC before I know what to eat. I just still feel hungry... I am eating the correct amount of calories. I just feel like I used to eat WAY too many calories and this is just my way of adjusting. I sure hope it passes!!

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    I know you're familiar with what to eat but for me eating certain foods are just more satisfying and when I go through a hungry spell I concentrate on them.
    For example, I'm more satisfied with need than chicken or fish. And leaner beef over fattier beef. Just things I've figured out along the way.
  • 1thankful_momma
    1thankful_momma Posts: 298 Member
    Is it a 'head' hunger or a 'stomach' hunger? Is it that you don't feel 'satisfied'? Defining the type of hunger helps me figure out what I need to change.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Is it a 'head' hunger or a 'stomach' hunger? Is it that you don't feel 'satisfied'? Defining the type of hunger helps me figure out what I need to change.

That's a very good point too. I definitely have had that myself where I just wanted to eat and I knew I wasn't hungry. It wasn't even really a craving for something specific... just wanted to eat. Doesn't always make sense. Lol
  • MrsSherriff042316
    MrsSherriff042316 Posts: 7 Member
    This morning (when I posted this) was definitely a stomach hunger. I think before I was just eating when I was bored and that is not a good thing.