Options

Replies

• Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    6/13: 193.8
    6/19: 192.6

Even though I saw 191, thats just normal fluctuation and I knew it wasnt real. Had a few things I don't normally eat for fathers day weekend. Back to normal eating today!
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My June has been hit and miss, but I've stayed pretty well the same so far, so I'm calling that a win! I can't believe it's already the 19th! Where has the month gone?
  • krizaten33
    krizaten33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am pregnant!!!!!!! I didnt think it was possible because i was sick and took antibiotic just before ovulating......peed on a stick mid day today and it was a super dark second line. Decided to go a barre class as my first good pregnancy decision.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    @krizaten33 Congratulations!!!!
  • 1fit_mamma
    1fit_mamma Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh wow congratulations @krizaten33!!!
  • samlovesthesnow
    samlovesthesnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Fantastic news @krizaten33 - congratulations!
  • SheilAnneSmith
    Options
    Congrats @krizaten33 !!
  • pezhed
    pezhed Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @krizaten33 that's great news! Congratulations!
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    @krizaten33 Hooray! Congrats!
  • Kirstie155
    Options
    Congratulations Krizaten!!
  • pezhed
    Options
    I've been better about tracking this week but have failed to eat a deficit any day except Monday. Baby steps I guess!
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    So, I got back from the beach and found I've gained around 6 or 7 lbs. LoL. I hope some of it is salty food/water weight. I know I pretty much ate all day every day though. The good part is I did exercise every day. Gonna hit the gym this morning and try to keep it up.
  • Kirstie155
    Options
    6/13: 193.8
    6/26:190.4 Beat my goal!
    Goal: 191.8

Reined in the diet, started walking (relatively pain free!) again, and joined dietbet.com which is really motivating me to lose the weight or lose my money, lol!
  • SheilAnneSmith
    Options
    Well, June kicked my butt! I started at 260, going to finish at about 261 I think. I'm finally getting things back under control after eating like an idiot. Meal prepped like crazy this past weekend, so that's helping. I think July will find me setting a more moderate, 1 lb/week goal. If I need to aim lower to make any progress, I'll do that, until I start to get rolling again at least. I've come to the realization that if I'm not willing to pay $50/mo to pay for the gym, that hitting 2lbs/week consistently probably won't happen.

Feeling like total crap the other morning after downing a Ben and Jerry's pint might have helped kick me in the butt..and it's not like their ice cream even tastes that good for the calorie bomb it is.

Here's to a better July filled with healthier choices!

• Kirstie155
    Options
    I dipped to 189 breifly and but keep getting 190 now. Oh, the 180s are a tease.

Sheila, maybe check out dietbet.com? The monthly challenge is that you can lose 4% in 4 weeks, $35 buy in and if you meet your goal you split the pot with other players! It's cheaper than a gym and no continued obligation if it doesnt work out for you (or if you get pregnant :) )
    I joined and am motivated to keep on track or lose my money! I hate gyms and WILL NOT GO. I have to workout at home, go for walks, squats throughout the day, sexercise (lol, oh ttc...) Gyms lock you in and are expensive.
  • SheilAnneSmith
    Options
    I've checked out DietBet before, I'll have to look at it again. Thankfully the University of Idaho Rec Center allows for a month by month $40 membership for alumni so it's not a huge commitment! They even sell 10-visit punch cards.

LOL @ sexercise! That sounds like the best plan. :)
  • Kirstie155
    Options
    $40/month with no commitment is awesome, as is the punch card! I wish I had that option, maybe I'd go...
  • pezhed
    Options
    @SheilAnneSmith there is a lot you can do without a gym, especially in the summer! You can always go for walks, bike, etc. Sorry you had a discouraging month but great job getting back on track with meal prep! I'm so bad at that.
    @Kirstie155 you exceeded your goal regardless of the elusive 180s! Great job! And sexercise, haha! I need to try some new things if I'm going to start counting that as a workout.

• Kirstie155
    Options
    Gah back up to 191. Damn scale, I even ate my protein goal yesterday and was under my calories. Pout. I hit 189 on Saturday, then went to a party and had some ice cream and other treats the next day but didnt go overboard. This week I have been drinking a low carb protein shake with milk and coffee (mmm, mocha) for breakfast. I wonder if the milk is an issue? I usually dont drink milk. Ditching it today, and preparing to be good this weekend...4th of July or not! And we have sexercised 4x since Saturday and so far no confirmed ovulation (but think it was Tuesday or yesterday.) Last month my app moved it 3 days later than predicted, after we stopped BDing...Im not letting that happen this month, so we are pushing through and working on BD everyday (omg so dont want to anymore, lol!)

I know, I know, I feel thinner and the scale lies, I know! It's hard though because I want to be 155# and I also really want to get pregnant this month. I'll settle for 189 and pregnant :)

Have a wonderful day ladies :)
  • pezhed
    Options
    @Kirstie155 189 and pregnant sounds great! Good job with the BDing, haha. It's SO hard to maintain every day.

I'm definitely not losing this month. I'll take my final weight tomorrow but couldn't face the scale this morning.
This discussion has been closed.