how are you guys feeling/doing?

Options
linnyG33
linnyG33 Posts: 30 Member
week one and 2, I skipped thursday friday and saturday
week 3 Im doing now (I took a week off after week one, but then started up the next week as week 2). I know that I wont end up doing it tomorrow or Saturday (its Con weekend!)

Im definitely starting to feel it more. Starting off using 3# hand weights and trying to increase my reps until it feels like I need to move up to 5#.

Did TKO yesterday and I can definetly feel all the punches in my abs and back

Upper body was today. Im hurting

Are you guys at the same time also cutting your food intake? I only log the JNL work outs as the strength so I dont get extra calories for the cardio portions (plus half the time I run in place...me no likey JNL jacks, I get dizzy).

Im doing pretty well at staying at or near my calorie goal, but I also dont want to not eat enough and start burning muscle instead of fat.
im losing, but I think its only been in my bewbs... damn...the one good thing about being heavy is the first to go..

Just wondering what everyone else is doing, and how you are doing

Replies

• girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I didn't do the 2nd week due to being sick, but then started week 2 in my actual 3rd week. I started using 3 pound weights and have moved up to 5 pounds, but I need to go get some 8 pounders, because I'm not really feeling it. I do while doing the exercises, but not the days after. Tomarrow will be the end of week 3 for me. I try to do as close to everything, but there are certain modifications I make on my own. LOL

As far as diet, I'm eating pretty much the same, but that cleaned up a while ago, so I'm pretty good there. Of course it could be better, but I'm happy.

I am very eager to finish the program and see how much changed has been done. It seems that I am seeing some definition in my arms around my shoulders.
  • linnyG33
    Options
    that is the same place Ive noticed my changes so far (shoulders) and a little bit of my cankle is shrinking :)
  • Missy5792
    Missy5792 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else using a heart rate monitor?? I'm curious as to how many calories everyone is burning with these workouts? I just did Ballistic Backside today and it said I burned 630 calories. I'm thinking that my HRM must be off...
  • linnyG33
    Options
    I dont have a heart rate monitor since alot of people I know that have them have noticed the same thing that you have. They just seem to be off. Although, more power to you if you really did burn that much!!!
  • girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have a heart rate monitor, but don't use it! LOL