A BIG Thank You to y'all

Options
Sometimes I get so carried away that I forget to enter things, answer things and so on..please be patient.
You have all been most welcoming and patient with me..I appreciate it. We are getting ready to travel around
to see various grandkids and kids . We have a graduation party in Ohio, and a birthday party for a 7yr old In
upstate NY a few days later. So I am trying to get things in some kind of order. LOL At least I finished the quilt
for the college bound 18yr old granddaughter. Can't wait for her to see it. Today was an emotional roller coaster..
But once again, coming here..and seeing everyone encouraging each other has made me happy to be here.
Blessed Be to my new friends...night

Replies

• californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Awe, you will get the hang of this after a bit. It took me some time to adjust to it and learn the lingo.

You are going to be very busy with all you have going on. Sounds like fun busy though. Enjoy it all~

I bet your granddaughter will love the quilt.
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    A friend in the USA sent me a quilt many years ago ....a beautiful and personal gift....have a fun time with your family :flowerforyou:

Jean