Newbie :)

Options
Hi everyone - i have just joined. I have 110lbs to lose :neutral: i have two beautiful boys aged 4 and 6. I work in a hospital childrens theatre assisting with operations and am 31 (32 in july) i managed to lose 3 and a half stone with slimming world 2 years ago but it has all gone on and more again so i know i can do it. I have been through a very tough personal time the last few months but i now have answers so im feeling slightly better everyone says that a good diet is a step forward so here i am :smile:

Replies

• mell_m_m
    mell_m_m Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - i have just joined. I have 110lbs to lose :neutral: i have two beautiful boys aged 4 and 6. I work in a hospital childrens theatre assisting with operations and am 31 (32 in july) i managed to lose 3 and a half stone with slimming world 2 years ago but it has all gone on and more again so i know i can do it. I have been through a very tough personal time the last few months but i now have answers so im feeling slightly better everyone says that a good diet is a step forward so here i am :smile:

Your great attitude is going to bring you far.
  • frenchmoca
    frenchmoca Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I believe in you