Late October/Early November 2017 Babies

Options
2»

Replies

• Kekekylene
    Kekekylene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am due Nov 11 and we are expecting a boy!
  • wantoldme
    wantoldme Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Kekekylene wrote: »
    Hey there, I am due Nov 11 and we are expecting a boy!

Congratulations!
  • RAxB
    RAxB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @Kekekylene Congrats! How exciting!

Hope everyone else is doing well! I'm starting to have some more issues sleeping since sleeping on my side is not going well. I am usually a back sleeper and have been waking up with hip pain. I bought a $5 boppy wedge off craigslist yesterday and had a better night sleep last night, but... I feel like the next few months are going to be rough!

However I am feeling her move all the time now which is a weird feeling. I even got a kick on camera :smile: I'm trying to enjoy these now before they before painful, ha ha ha
  • artgalchitown
    artgalchitown Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    @RAxB I feel you - sleeping has gotten really hard. I am usually a side sleeper but now wake up on my back all the time and then freak out that I'm harming the baby. I ordered a snoogle last week and am hoping that will help alleviate some of the hip pain and also keep me wedged into a side position.

It still shocks me when I can feel the baby - and it's every day now. Last night it was on both sides of my tummy, I think it was kicking and punching me at the same time. Baby is especially active after I eat, not sure if that is happening for you too?
  • RAxB
    Options
    Let me know how that pillow works for you! The little wedge has actually been awesome, and I haven't had any hip pain since!

Just the past few days I have been able to feel her all the time, before it was only if her feet or hands were facing out. It's weird to now feel her whenever she is awake. And I completely agree, eating seems to make her more active (which in turn seems to give ME heartburn). She just likes when I eat as much as I do!!! :smiley:
  • wantoldme
    wantoldme Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have been eating like crazy for the past two weeks. I have so far only gained 3 pounds since I'm 22 weeks. When I go to doctor this Friday I will be 25 weeks I bet I gained like 6 pounds. I need to stop. I just have never been this hungry and it's scary to be to not be in control. Plus I've been constiptated lately. I am even talking stool softener but I think I will take milk of magnesia tomorrow during day. I'm staying home anyway and unpacking since we just moved on Friday.
  • RAxB
    Options
    If you are hungry, you should eat - but if your doctor isn't concerned about your weight gain at this point and your son is measuring on track then, eh? Based on all the people on this forum it seems like everyone gained at different times. Some more at the beginning, some more at the end and some just steady. It's been really refreshing to hear everyone's different perspectives and journeys to know that each pregnancy really is unique!