My first NSV!

Options
So at work we have a big filing cupboard full of boxes of files that are closed. Every so often one of them is needed so I have to go and retrieve the file so that it can be worked on. The main problem with that has been that some of the boxes are way too high up for me to reach. We have a stepladder which means I can get to them but I hated using it because every time I did it would groan underneath me and basically make me feel unsafe.

So then we come to this morning. I had to get a file for one of my colleagues and it was on the top shelf. So I got the stepladder and prepared myself for the groan when I stepped on. But it didn't come! I even stepped off and on again about 5 times to check.

It made me so happy that when I came out with the file and a big grin on my face my colleagues kept asking why I was so happy! Such a little thing but gave me so much joy!

Just wanted to post here and say thank you for all the friends I've made from this group for all the support and here's to many more NSV's!

Replies