New N00b member

Options
Aramanyll
Aramanyll Posts: 3 Member
Hey, I'm Amalynn
I've been on MFP for a few years on and off and just recently got back into caring about my health.
Uhm.. I'm 5'2", currently 152.2lbs
I'm looking to tone everything up so I'm not a jiggle-monster. I'm not super fat but on my small frame it makes a difference.
I am a bored eater and I like sugar and pasta way too much
Feel free to message me, I have a lot of free time so I'm usually availabe to chat

Replies

• thinkpink73089
    thinkpink73089 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey Amalyn!
    I just joined the group.... been on MFP for a few years now and I've been up and down on the scales. Most recently I gained about 20 lbs this last year, mostly attributed to a birth control that I was on which messed with my hormones. Also I turned to stress eating and would go on night time binges where I would just reach for anything in the cabinets and tell myself I wouldn't do it again but then repeat the next night.
    Height: 5'5"
    Cw: 149
    Gw: 125
    I'm currently aiming to do some walking or elliptical for 30 min twice a day and stay within my calorie goal only between breakfast and dinner. I haven't seen much profess in the past week but am down 6 lbs over the past month. I just keep telling myself to stay consistent and am reaching out more in these community groups and discussions to try and stay accountable :)

Anyone feel free to add me as a friend or message me :)