Options
Garethsuri
Garethsuri Posts: 26 Member
What do people think so far?

Replies

• ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    A lot of great games coming out that's for sure. I felt like most people had some amazing games but the conferences themselves weren't that great, Sony was the worst to me. Just felt like they went crazy on the production when I feel like PSX is really where it should go to. I also think PSX ends up hurting Sony come E3 because most of the heavy hitters were announced.

Got a lot of things to buy so I hope some get pushed to 2018.
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    There were lots of good things shown, but overall maybe a little disappointing with few unexpected announcements. I think many games have been announced far too early and teased too long with the inevitable delays, so I just lose enthusiasm seeing them over and over.

I agree that Sony's presentation was a bit weird and didn't leave me feeling great. Probably because they are showing a lot of games they've shown before and most things are still a ways off.

I was super excited for Crackdown 3, but they hardly showed anything and what they did show didn't look good. I also really wanted to hear more about State of Decay 2, but it isn't coming out until next spring.

Honestly with God of War, Far Cry 5, The Crew 2, State of Decay 2, Spider-Man, and I'm sure plenty of others I missed and those that will get delayed, early 2018 is already looking packed.

I was glad to see that Iron Galaxy's Extinction got an actual gameplay demonstration video, though! I was afraid it was only that pre-rendered trailer with nothing to show for another couple years.