Fitness/diet consulting project - adding more clients soon.

Options
1234568»

Replies

• EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Interested.
  • aspalmer3
    aspalmer3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Very interested! :)
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I'm very interested.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    I would be very interested!
  • Vanwee933
    Vanwee933 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im interested. Thank you
  • penne356
    penne356 Posts: 95
    Options
    Very much interested.
  • redstuff
    redstuff Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    interested!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Random heads up, I'll be locking this thread tomorrow at some point. I'll invite the remainder of people who have replied by then, into a new group where you can fill out the application.

Thanks.
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am interested :)
  • maz165
    maz165 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Definitely interested, although I seem to be one of many many! And late taboot.
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Locking this thread.

Please be aware that this is not the only time I will be doing this. Every person who has replied in this thread will get an invite from me into a separate group where you will fill out an application. You will be notified from me if you are selected or if I have additional questions.

I will make an announcement in this group (ETP) when selections are complete.

For this particular group of people, since there are so many applicants, I may be selecting at two different intervals. I plan on adding a few people in the next 2 weeks and potentially a few more from the same group of applicants around the end of August.

Thank you all for your interest. Please be patient with me while I review applications and invite the remainder of the people from this list into the applicant group.
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Update:

Everyone in this thread should have now received an invite to a new group where the application is located.

As mentioned previously, you are to fill out the application and then leave that group.

I will begin reviewing applications today. I intend to make official selections by Sunday evening. Please be sure to have your applications completed by Sunday AM if you'd like to be sure that I've seen it.

If you are invited to the group and change your mind on applying, just leave the group. You do not need to PM me.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.