Results

Options
larla24
larla24 Posts: 3 Member
Hello! I've been following program for about 2 weeks and lost about 7lbs. Just wondering what kind of results others are having? I'm enjoying the diet, most of the recipes have been pretty good and very filling. I wish there were shopping lists in book. It's a lot of prep work but does make preparing meals easier through week. I will admit I have not been strict with exercising only walking a few times per week and not always first thing in the morning.

Replies

• mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I only did a week and a half. Ran out of money to buy the right ingredients. :sad: I lost about a pound. Hoping to start again in August.:smile:
  • larla24
    Options
    Yes the grocery lists are long and expensive! I usually tend to grab and go through the week and those mini trips would add up too so I'm not sure I'm really spending more than usual on diet but the big bill all at once seems like it! I cheated on Saturday for dinner and have been trying to do damage control these past few days! What have you been doing to lose 46lbs? That's great!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I did the 17 Day Diet (by Dr Moreno) and now do a modified of it and Bob Harper's Skinny Rules. For exercise I have done the 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30. Doing some Yoga as well. I have the Bob Harper Inside Out collection that I do sometimes too.
  • larla24
    Options
    Oh I've done 17 day diet too for awhile last summer. I have book and cookbook. I did like it and lost weight on it but gained some back with holidays. I have 30 day shred as well, that is a killer workout. Only a few times have I gone past level one though! This week the scale has been at a stand still I'm sticking with jumpstart to skinny because my husband is seeing results but its frustrating that I'm not. Have a great weekend!