Introductions

Options

Replies

• MyersCrystal
    MyersCrystal Posts: 52 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hello! First time challenge for me. I'm a sporadic user of my fitness pal and that's gonna change! I look forward to cheering each other on and holding each other accountable! I travel a lot and eat out a lot--I know what to eat and how to exercise but I don't do it enough, and now my pants don't fit! Looking forward to getting back to a place I feel good in my body.

Bethany---You are totally singing my tune there. We can do this! I have slacked off but need to consistently log on MFP too, because I don't stay on track and fudge on the details if not. That's okay though. Success is sweet...let's do this thing! Ha!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Hi all... its great to everyone! :) I am Jen from AZ. I started the UAC the middle of June. I can't wait to start again, this is a spectacular challenge/ group!!!!
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    @Slimpossible007 YAY for you! I know how hard it is and have battled for a long time. I'm much better than I used to be but I still need some work. Going to do a Whole30 starting July 1st (no sugar, grains, etc).
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm Mark, 39 years old, from The Hague, The Netherlands.

Joining July's challenge again. Finding a new balance after my daughter was born two months ago. Did pretty well last month, looking to complete the challenge this month!

My goals:
    • Log daily
    • Stay under my calorie allowance (with workout calories subtracted)
    • Work out 6 days a week
    • Drop 2kgs over the entire month to finally get ready for a clean bulk after summer - need to get my food intake on point to make this happen. Have been putting much more effort into working out than into my diet...

Good luck with your goals!
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I want to join but will be going on a two week vacation during the second half of July. Although I can still mostly follow the rules (perhaps I won't be able to accurately weigh everything I eat or myself) I wouldn't be able to post updates, as I am unable to use the forum on my phone (the app doesn't allow it, as I'm not in the US/other English speaking country).

So my question is this; will it continue in August???
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @nyponbell We'll be here in August! It will just be a different community group, so at the end of July search for The Ultimate Accountability Challenge August, and you should find it. If you continue this month and next, even though you can't log everyday, the new group is always posted on a discussion towards the end of the month.
  • FAR_from_FAT
    FAR_from_FAT Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not very active besides my walks on my breaks. So the weekends usually are bad. I started my journey in April 26th 2017 and for the month of May I tracked my food and exercised. Got wonderful results then in june.... I got comfortable with where I was now. But still have 22lbs to go, I think this is exactly what I need!!! My starting weight with this challenge is 165.4

Goals
    Weight: 159
    Exercise at least 4 days a week intense and the other 3 lighter
    Calories keep on tracking but plan better so I'm not hungry or risk going over because I would love the winners circle.

Also I'm on my app and was wondering which on I should add to my favorites so I don't have to search for the challenge?