Questions from a newbie to lifting...

Options
tazhinshaw
tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
I'm sure this has all been answered before so I'm sorry but all of this info is running together and bumfuddling my brain!

Ok- so stage 1 the 'Special Workouts' that I'm suppose to do after I finish my final workouts. Does that mean I go through all 6 weeks of the A&B workouts and THEN do the special workouts? Is it just one day - or for the 3 days a week?

I also do not understand the Interval Training on page 126+?

I've read it again and again but I'm not understanding exactly what I am suppose to do. The only reason I know how to do level 1 workout is because I saw someone post on here EXACTLY what I'm to do lol.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Replies

• siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm sure this has all been answered before so I'm sorry but all of this info is running together and bumfuddling my brain!

Ok- so stage 1 the 'Special Workouts' that I'm suppose to do after I finish my final workouts. Does that mean I go through all 6 weeks of the A&B workouts and THEN do the special workouts? Is it just one day - or for the 3 days a week?

I also do not understand the Interval Training on page 126+?

I've read it again and again but I'm not understanding exactly what I am suppose to do. The only reason I know how to do level 1 workout is because I saw someone post on here EXACTLY what I'm to do lol.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Special workouts are once each at the end of stage one. Its an opportunity for you to see how far you have come since you started 6-8 wks ago.

I have my last workout of stage one tomorrow. So on Tuesday I will do special workout A, then on Thursday I will do Special workout B. Then i'll take a week off.

What is it you don't understand about the intervals? They don't come into it until stage 2 so you have a while to work it out :smile:
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Thank yoooouuuu!!!!!

I can't remember what I was questioning about the intervals, I don't have the book pulled up now but like you said I have a little while :D