Day 71: 26June 2017

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
Post mortem time, folks.
Posted my weight, but no time to comment this morning. :heart:

I was quite hopeful on 22nd as the scale said 162, but it's been up and down since then. Not drastically, but mildly frustrating that it was up on Milestone day. On the plus side, this is a normal theme on the scale for me, and each time it drops a little lower. It's tortoise rather than hare but I'll get there in the end. Lol!

@2020pinktogo I always check that it has transferred to the Milestone sheet when I log, just to make sure it has entered properly. Well done on the loss.
@mari_moulin We are having the same problems here. We expected rain, but it was so light that it barely wet the surface of the ground. And today we have bright sun again. Back to the hosepipe!
@danelutza19 @GrandmaJackie I had a bit of a splurge myself yesterday afternoon at my daughter's house, and what with that and the roast beef dinner last night, plus sherry and wine, I'm delighted that I was only up a lb this morning. I will work on it this week.

:star: Slow and steady wins the race!!! :star:

:heart: Have a great week! :heart:

Replies

• fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112, it's always frustrating when the scale doesn't move as quickly as we want it to, but as you say, we'll get there in the end! I didn't have a great day food-wise yesterday, but I still got a lot of walking in, and I've got a plan moving forward for this week.

@jdelaroy, the Running Room (shoe/fitness store in Canada) is hosting the event. You sign up at one of their stores, show up a bit before the race to get your free hat, and then you head out together. Never done anything quite like it before, so everything else will be a new discovery for me at the time! (And yes, I always hope the Gryffs will manage to do a little better point-wise. But it is what it is, and I know most of us are working really hard!)
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, have been MIA the last week. Was home sick since Thursday, With another nasty gain.

I will update the spreadsheet by end of day.

Today I finally felt better and set my alarm for bright and early and actually got up Yay!

Today's goals:
    20 min cardio - done
    water water water
    eat below calories
    lug the pieces of the big tree that fell back onto our property :s

Have a marvelous Monday everyone!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@Kenda2427 you haven't had it easy lately. You know how to get up after a fall and that's what makes you a champ!!!

Yesterday I had the day I wanted. I hit all my goals including staying in my calories. Coming off a high day, its challenging sometimes to be satisfied with less :)

Today's a new week and I have some goals to work on. Priorities are macros and calories, training, chin-ups and pull-ups, steps, water and sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Monday!!!