August challenges?

Options
Laurenmp16
Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
Just wondering as our month journey is dwindling down, has anyone found any or plan on doing any August challenges? My sister wanted to get in on the fun after seeing all my progress this month. I don't really want to do this challenge again. I'd rather do something new with her for August. Ideas anyone?

Replies

• QueenMJD
    QueenMJD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I joined a biggest loser challenge that starts Aug. 1! Not really sure what it entails but I guess i'll find out soon enough! I've really enjoyed this and i'm so glad that i've actually followed through and done this!!!!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    I joined a biggest loser challenge that starts Aug. 1! Not really sure what it entails but I guess i'll find out soon enough! I've really enjoyed this and i'm so glad that i've actually followed through and done this!!!!

Please keep us posted as to what that will be :)
  • QueenMJD
    Options
    Absolutely! The title of it is Biggest Loser Summer 2013! But if you find any good ones let me know too! :smile:
  • kreationsforhome
    kreationsforhome Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Haha great minds think alike. I just posted this for tomorrows check in lol. I am thinking about starting a new group for august but i want it to be something different. I cant do another month of squats lol. I need a break. ANy Ideas would be greatly appreciated. The sooner I start a group the sooner we can get ppl to join
  • dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting 30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30. Looks like people get great results for those two DVDs. Just hope they don't kill me! lol!
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I tried the 30 DS at the beginning of my journey and I found it tough. I couldn't even get up off the floor quick enough to keep up with Jillian. I didn't like the up and down to the floor all the time and only completed the first 10 days. Maybe I should give it another go now.
  • highflyer88
    highflyer88 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    On pinterest I found one for arms...which is one of my worst areas that I am going to try and do next month. It is a pushup, plank, chair dip challenge. However I think instead of doing two sets to start I may start with one then at the midway point go to 2 sets. It looks like a good challenge since it starts with a small number and works up from there. I was looking for another good challenge to start since I love the squat challenge.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    LOL We could do both? Arms and abs :tongue: :wink:
  • QueenMJD
    Options
    LOL We could do both? Arms and abs :tongue: :wink:

I like this idea too! :laugh: :wink: :happy:
  • beyondmywildestdreams
    beyondmywildestdreams Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Is there going to be a August squat challenge starting up?

I saw the one on the threads but its FB based.
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I've decided on an Ab challenge, so that should be interesting and also a walk/run/jog 50 miles in August challenge. The latter should keep me moving. Good luck everybody in whatever challenge you decide to do.