Weigh In: July 2017

Options
ColtonrDaniels
ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
edited August 2017 in Social Groups
And officially halfway done with the year! Love the small group that I call friends here. Looking statistically we are getting about 27 views on the Weigh Ins which really is great. Just keep on keeping on.

Any plans for this month for anyone? We have the 4th of July and I'm sure the burgers and hotdogs will be flying. I for one will enjoy a hotdog or two and watch fireworks. Next month is my traveling month. This month I'm going to be sending out my resume for ideally a game studio job. I'll have more info soon, I ask for some help when that time comes.

Keep it up while keeping it down!

Replies

• Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well, unfortunately June was not a great month for me. I lost, then gained, then lost a little bit again.

Current Weight: 282.6
    Start June Weight: 286.2
    Lost in May: 3.6
    Total Lost: 132.4
    Goal Weight: 220 for now

We'll see what July brings, but since I am not a fan of the heat at all I doubt I'll be getting a ton of activity in. At least there should be less rain so I might get out on the motorcycle a bit more for some longer day trips.
  • Rwa55
    Rwa55 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Last month I sort of fell off the wagon. Lots of traveling which caused a lot of fast food. Visiting home and my mother just started a baking business so there are a ton of sweets in the house. Plus its difficult to say no to eating out while Im visiting home.

It's been a while since I've actually weighed myself. Last record was in April at 164
    Start July weight: 163
    Goal Weight: 160

Since I've been traveling so much I haven't gotten a gym membership and just hoping running will keep me in check. However in the South it's been incredibly hot so I have to plan my runs either early morning and once the sun is beginning to set.

My biggest problem is over eating. I'm going to challenge myself to eat slower, and pick healthier options if I do decide to eat out.
  • big_jon_1988
    big_jon_1988 Posts: 58 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm going to Mexico on August 5th, do my goal is to drop from 221 to 210, I started about a week and a half ago, looking to lose about 1.5 pounds to 2 pounds a week. I'm at about 217.5 right now, going well. Been very strict on the gym going 4 or 5 times a week hitting every muscle group and diet, keeping about 40%protein, 30%carbs, 30%fat, my fitness pal is nice because I can adjust to cardio exercises, eating between 2400 and 3000 calories a day based on weather I run or bike on that day. I've been eating very cleanly. Weekends I allow myself to drink. Feeling great, I enjoy being in control of myself in this way.
  • big_jon_1988
    Options
    216 today
  • ColtonrDaniels
    Options
    By your picture, you look like maybe 180. Going with way more muscle. Where do you find it the hardest lose it at?
  • big_jon_1988
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Like most the last place it falls off for me is the love handles and lower stomach. I'm hoping That at 210 I'll pretty much be good.
  • big_jon_1988
    Options
    Down to 213lbs 3 to go.
  • ColtonrDaniels
    Options
    Nice, so what do you plan on doing in Mexico if ya don't mind me asking? Hitting up the parties or local food? I'd personally love to go to Mexico too.
  • big_jon_1988
    Options
    We're staying at a pretty nice all inclusive adults only resort in puerto vallarta, so we'll spend a lot of time there, drinking, eating, swimming, partying and such, we'll also head into town a few times over the week check out bars, restaurants and maybe do some quadding up into the mountains. Looking forward to it.
  • ColtonrDaniels
    Options
    Oh wow that place looks beautiful. Pictures on the facebook group or Instagram would be cool.
  • big_jon_1988
    Options
    I should join the FB group I haven't even seen it yet