5 Day Slim Down video

Options
AnaCoffee
AnaCoffee Posts: 95 Member
Just did the WATP 5 Day Slim Down video - warm up twice, all 5 walks, plus cool down = 88 minutes (according to collagevideo.com.) Loved it! This is exactly the change of pace/new video that I needed. Nothing too hard, but a really good workout. Rented it from Netlix & plan on buying. I'd started out the warm up with my knee hurting for some reason, hence doing the warm up twice and hauling a load of laundry down to the basement to see if that would help to stretch things out. Anyway, by the end of the 1rst or 2nd walk I was fine.

I tried the Belly Blasting Walk earlier this week and only made it through the first mile. It was just too intense for me right now. This one though? Thank all the gods! A great workout, low impact enough that it didn't hurt my back or knees. :)

Sorry for the ramble. I just needed to burn some extra calories today to make up for a terrible week eating wise and slacking off on my workouts. This video was just so refreshing and didn't feel that long at all because of how it was broken down into single miles. You knew the mile would be over in 14 minutes or so, then the next one, then you could take a quick bathroom break and go to the next, etc. The time really seemed to fly by.

And I'll shut up now. LOL!

Replies

• AnaCoffee
    AnaCoffee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Adding that in the 3 mile which focuses on legs, the squats and thrusts may be hard on the knees for some folks. They were a bit painful for me, but not overly so. Just wanted to mention this since before I'd made it sound completely knee friendly.