July chit chat

Options
HLaR79
HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
It's been a super quiet month with all our members!!! So how is July going??? It's been very up and down for us this month but I am on holidays this week and we are trying to do lots of little things!!

We are going to get a dog which I will be responsible for walking every day as well so hopefully it will really start to motivate me

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I am here! I just do not spend more than a few moments online most days.
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Today is an exciting day for me, we are bringing home a new dog... company and protection for me!!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    sounds very exciting - congratulations on the new family member! What size is it? Any particular breed or a rescue?
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    HLaR79 wrote: »
    Today is an exciting day for me, we are bringing home a new dog... company and protection for me!!

Sweet!
  • HLaR79
    Options
    sounds very exciting - congratulations on the new family member! What size is it? Any particular breed or a rescue?

He is a large 2-3 year old rescue who has shepherd and husky and goodness knows what else lol! We are so in love with him already
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Is your sister gone?
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Yes she is now living with her boyfriend and my daughter is turning 18 in 2 weeks and moving out too according to her.
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Well mr. Max the dog certainly is already showing me his benefits, i am going outside for at least 45 minutes each night, i am sleeping better because i know im not alone, and ive actually been outside and off my couch, which is helping my daytime mood, so now its time for me to get unstuck from my other issues and start taking my medication properly, getting exercise, logging meals and making better choicouchand hopefully seeing some scale numbers change a little. I have gained 5 lbs this summer so i am determined now to put a stop to that nonsense and start working on my happiness again.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Glad to hear it! Good luck! You can do this!
  • pnece
    pnece Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been traveling most of the month. One more trip this summer in mid-August, and then I'm home for a while. I've enjoyed going new places but I'm looking forward to staying put! My eating hasn't been great either.... a little afraid of stepping on the scale.

Hope everyone else is well!