Challenge #3

Options
ajnlee25
ajnlee25 Posts: 56 Member
Movie Workout!

This is one that was suggested when I asked for ideas. Pick your favorite movie, TV show, or if you don't like TV/movies you can use a deck of cards. Either make up your own, or Google "title of movie" workout. You want around 10 different exercises you can preform every time something somewhat common happens. For example. In for Harry Potter, you can do 10 jumping jacks every time he casts a spell. Adjust exercise to your fitness level.

Post here if you complete the challenge, and let us know what you did. Feel free to post your ideas in advance. This is a great way to get exercise instead of just sitting or eating, watching TV. For those that would benefit more, walk on a treadmill, use a staitionary bike, or even make yourself a step to walk on for the entire movie/show. Pause it every time you need a break.

Have Fun!

Replies

• Siennacita
    Siennacita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I like this idea - sounds fun!
    My favorite shows are on Sunday eve - and I tend to sit like a vegetable once they start.

I'm not sure if there is a good 'recurring event' that I can think of - but I'm thinking of doing 1 minute of jumping jacks every time a commercial break starts - since there are at least 4 in an hour long show.:smile: