BACK ON KETO...AGAIN...

Options
Hi! I'm Sonya. I tried keto a few months ago and I lost about 15 lbs in a month. But I fell off the horse. Now, I'm jumping back on in hopes of losing 27 lbs by September. I'm also using Plexus, as it helped me before with my medical issues. Anyone fell off and ran back to Keto? Any advice to stay on track. Hard to really work out with a toddler, school, 50 hour work weeks and 98 degree weather most days. Any suggestions are welcomed!

Replies

• geisha_runner
    geisha_runner Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm back on keto again as of today. I'm sure there's some real psychological explanation for it, but I don't know why that the first time I did keto I was a rock star and as soon as I took a day off, it's been a "back on and off" thing ever since! It's frustrating and I'm hoping to stick with better this time!
  • RhiannonBecks
    RhiannonBecks Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi there, new to the group, but not to keto. I started last October and successfully dropped about 12 pounds. I was committed and making great choices until about February. Birthday dinner was apparently my excuse and 1 cheat day, turned into a birthday cheat week, and here I am, 12# back, plus a few more after 2 weeks vacation in the Caribbean at an all inclusive (food and drinks galore). I'm hoping to make some friends who understand the Keto Journey and finally get back on track- I've done it before I KNOW I can do it again!
  • DesireeSal
    DesireeSal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello i started keto in july and lost 18 pds so far but one cheat day and it went down hill from there . I really want to get back in and its been so hard . I need the motivation to push myself back on .. I work out every morning but stay at the same weight .. I started losing hair thats why i got nervous about keto but i am ready to be back on for good.