Inroductions

Options
124»

Replies

• dawg
    dawg Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am looking forward to this challenge! Hopefully, a lot more than 6 people will finish this month's challenge. We can do it!
  • Jameson1984
    Jameson1984 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Thanks for creating this group. I need this challenge right now. I need the structure and accountability.

I'm Jamie and I've been trying to loss weight for almost a year. I have very little to show for it right now. I'm hoping that this challenge helps me turn things around.

Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Bridget and I am 24 years old. I have been a member of MFP since April 2012 and have lost about 50 pounds since using the site. I have been very happy with my progress so far so I have been slacking lately. I joined the July challenge but didn't make it to the end so I am hoping this month I can last all 31 days!!!! Feel free to send me a friend request if you would like. I enjoy being able to help and motivate others in their journey as well!!!

Good Luck Everyone!!!
  • caradae
    caradae Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I've read all your intros and am excited to have you all here this month! You guys all sound like you really want to do this. That makes me happy. :)

Good luck, everyone!