Point Sheets

Options
clarkeje1
clarkeje1 Posts: 1,627 Member
Look here for the point sheet template and rules regarding points.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apy2NnAbpYMRdE1Oc3lka3RaRkN4VDBGaVBxNWFoQWc#gid=0

Replies

• ttruhol
    ttruhol Posts: 4,326 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenna:
    I am very excited to start the challenge and get a much needed kick start, however I am unsure of how to get the point sheet. I am decent with a computer but unsure of how to obtain this information, any help would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help!
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi ttruhol ~ just copy the URL and paste it in your browser.

clarkeje1 ~ Love the spreadsheet, looks very user friendly. Can't wait to get started.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Once I find out how many people are in the challenge, I will have to update the sheet with everyone's names. Then, once that is complete, you would find your name. The section with "These Columns Will Update Automatically as Progress is Added" should not be touched since that will be updated automatically as stated. You would fill in your name, starting weight, goal weight, and weekly weigh-in sections, though, which will help the center columns fill in automatically.

The challenges are below that (most likely will be moved to a new page). With that, just add a 1 each day you do a challenge. The averages will figure out automatically when you input the numbers.
  • ttruhol
    ttruhol Posts: 4,326 Member
    Options
    Hi Thanks for the help, I was putting the URL in the wrong place! Thank goodness for a smart and patient husband! Thanks again!
    Tina
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Where is the point section...:( I looked at the spread sheet...all I saw was the weight ins/ names....
  • RingTailedFox
    RingTailedFox Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused. When I look at the points sheet, it is Monday through Sunday. Due to the fact that we began on a Friday, I have fri/sat/sun filled out. Now that it is Monday, what do I do?
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused. When I look at the points sheet, it is Monday through Sunday. Due to the fact that we began on a Friday, I have fri/sat/sun filled out. Now that it is Monday, what do I do?

You add the numbers for Monday... since the rest of the days are there... >.>;