Mini Goal Challenge Week of July 31 to Aug 6th

Options
Hearts_2015
Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your short term goals.[/b]

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.
2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.
3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! :)

Replies

• ClariRose
    ClariRose Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week are:

1. Stay within calorie goal daily.
    2. Workout in some way at least three days.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,380 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for getting us started Hearts! Love the quotes too my friend!! :smile: <3
  • MiniMatcha
    MiniMatcha Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    For this week my goals are..:
    1) To eat less sugar/sweets
    2) To get in 12k steps everyday!
  • JenniferGoodall
    JenniferGoodall Posts: 21 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I just started back at it last week. My goal this week is to 1) keep myself accountable by logging everything I eat and 2) take my measurements and get on a scale at least once.
  • bonnieevans6060
    bonnieevans6060 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    August will be my first month on MFP. My mini goals for this week are:
    1. Workout three days for thirty minutes.
    2. Stay within my allotted caloric intake.
  • luvslife2400
    luvslife2400 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So glad to be back on MFP. My mini goal is to log everything I consume this week. Moving & starting a new job makes this all I can handle.
  • skymningen
    skymningen Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I couldn't log or choose my diet most of last week (no internet, retreat type meeting with food provided), so my goals are easy for this week.

1) Log everything. Stay close to calory goal (I try to gain muscle, so I can't go for a large deficit, but I also don't want to overeat).
    2) My sweets are going to be fruits and protein bars. No buying sweets. No eating the left over chocolate. I had a hard time in the last two weeks with cravings. I can win against them.
  • ladygloria
    ladygloria Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Glad you're still here hearts! My goal: prepare a healthy lunch the night before work so I can continue eating well as I return to work this week.
  • bonnieevans6060
    Options
    August will be my first month on MFP. My mini goals for this week are:
    1. Workout three days for thirty minutes.
    2. Stay within my allotted caloric intake.

Ok today was day 1 of my August 30 day challenge.
    I walked mile on the treadmill in thirty minutes.
    I think staying within my calorie allotment is doable today.
    Next workout day is Wednesday. Again I'll be walking for thirty minutes at the same speed. My goal is to make it a mile.
  • bonnieevans6060
    Options
    So glad to be back on MFP. My mini goal is to log everything I consume this week. Moving & starting a new job makes this all I can handle.

You will achieve your mini goal this week with flying colors!! Yes you can do this. Baby steps are better than no steps at all. My goal last week was only to log what I ate. I did it and was able to identify some problem areas as a result. You go girl! I wish you the same success that I had. Good luck!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I'm new here but so excited to join you all. Hopegully small goals will help me overcome some things and suceed in the long run.

Great goals by the way!!

Goals:
    1) Log meals all week starting (even if it wasn't a good choice)

2) Go to the gym 3x this week for 30 min.

3) Stay off the scale.

4) Say one nice thing to myself a day.
    Welcome!! LOVE LOVE number 4 goal!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hello Warriors! I see some great great goals!! I cant reply to all.

Welcome back Julie and Hearts!! Welcome to new Warriors for sure!! Hope you like our awesome little group!! We try to help each other stay in the game regarding our mini goals which will help us reach our ultimate goals.

July was a good month for me!! Going to try to hit my de-cluttering goal more in August. I think I am going to change it to 10 min 3 days a week or something I have to get this going. If anyone has any ideas on some mini goals for this -- I would love to hear them. I am thinking of making a 10 min goal 3 days a week. Everyday would be great but I think starting with 3 days is better. Any thoughts on this subject?

Have a great week and I will post my mini goals for this week shortly!! B)<3:)
  • julela2017
    julela2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    My goal for this week is to:
    respect the main meals and stop eating unhealthy snacks in between meals out of anxiety!
This discussion has been closed.