Week 3

Options
ChiaPetters
ChiaPetters Posts: 17 Member
Weight 201.2 (down a whopping 4.9 lbs)
Been biking and walking. Fininished up my final for my summer classes (got an A in the class woo!) and now I can really put the pedal to the floor and kick start. Aiming for a big loss this week as well!

Replies

• JanolaBarbara
    JanolaBarbara Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Start: 183.2
    Week 1: 182.8
    Week 2: 180.6
    Week 3: 181.6

A little bit up, but I'll take it! Considering we ate out every day, I expected a gain. Now that our visitor is gone, I can go back to my routine. Yesterday I did some strength training and went swimming. Today I went on a good walk. :-)
  • ChiaPetters
    ChiaPetters Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day 2: Working out has sort of become my therapy...I would ask my partner but the bruise on his leg from racquetball might suggest I need to go anger management. Played racquetball for 45 minutes. Found out I'm heading out of town next weekend for another baseball game this time down to Wrigly--my first game there-- (I swear this time I'll stay away from the mageritas) also going to a water park which should be some good walking. My boyfriend has been so supportive during this time and even offered to hold my bags well I shop with him...though I'm sure he's joking.
  • pahsarj1
    pahsarj1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Start: 176.5
    Week 1: 176.5
    Week 2: 172.0
    Week 3: 172.0
    Week 3.5: 170.0

On the right track. Committed to continue eating right, limiting calories, focusing on nutrient-rich foods, and exercising like a wild man. :-)
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Start: 180
    Week 1: 180 (there was no change)
    Week 2: 177
    Week 3: 173

My work caught up to me! I changed up (read: intensified) Sunday's workout routine and changed my rest day to Monday which has allowed me to actually go back to working out 6 days a week. I guess it shows!