nathalier71
nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
July 29th to Aug. 4th

Are you ready?

Replies

• Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Booty booster workout out for me today. Was a bit clumsy with the squat and leg lifts but did OK with all the other exercises.
  • nathalier71
    Options
    I will be doing day 14 today - two workouts - ouch!
  • nathalier71
    Options
    done today's 2 videos! Phew! That was good! and getting a little easier! I can hop longer now.
  • Tonia184
    Options
    Day 16 for me. 2 workouts so had to get up 15 minutes earlier than I usually do so that I didn't get late. Soreness is all gone now.
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Soreness is all gone now.

I did the yoga exercises on the Wii fit yesterday + the two workouts - soreness is back all over! haha
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Did my workout for the day - was much easier than the first time! yeah! That's progress!

I don't really see a difference in my butt though.
  • Tonia184
    Options
    [/quote]
    I don't really see a difference in my butt though.
    [/quote]

I know what you mean about not seeing a difference. But I have decided to be patient and wait the 30 days.
  • nathalier71
    Options
    I see you use kg - are you in Canada? UK? You post at weird hours - I'm thinking UK...
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Done today's two workouts and I'm sweating like a pig! In the cardio workout There is one or two that I did the low impact version as I just couldn't do it anymore - considering I've walked and jogged this morning...
  • Tonia184
    Options
    I see you use kg - are you in Canada? UK? You post at weird hours - I'm thinking UK...

Kenya actually!
  • Tonia184
    Options
    Day 18 for me today so it was 2 workouts after a much needed rest yesterday. I think Cardio 3 Tabata is my least favourite of all the workouts (totally dislike mountain climbers).
  • nathalier71
    Options

Kenya actually!

I have dreamed of going to Kenya my whole life! My dream is to work in Africa for a year or two - I'm a teacher - I applied for the summer program but wasn't chosen. One day!
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Rest day for me today - yes!
  • Tonia184
    Options

Kenya actually!

I have dreamed of going to Kenya my whole life! My dream is to work in Africa for a year or two - I'm a teacher - I applied for the summer program but wasn't chosen. One day!

You should definitely come!
  • Tonia184
    Options
    Day 19 for m e today. I am proud to say that I was able to do the single legged dead-lifts with some grace.
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Day 18 done! Not too hard - just enough to make me sweat =) exercise with towel- making circles does nothing for me... maybe I'm doing it wrong.
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Day 19 done! I didn't get it done yesterday since I was painting and didn't have time. I will try to also complete day 20 since I'm behind.
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Complete 2 days worth today - I'm all caught up with a rest day tomorrow! woohoo!