Hi ladies. .. introduce myself

Options
Zendrick
Zendrick Posts: 83 Member
I am 37 years old, I weigh around 128lbs. I'm 5'2 and my intake goal is around 1270 but that is hard to manage.

I lift weights 4x a week and cardio mixed in 3 days a week.

I have the mommy belly , after 3 kids. .. 2 c-sections. I struggle to lose body fat. Mainly mid section, flanks, is high fat deposits. I look better than I did a year ago.

Anyone have that same problem and cut body fat? I need tips if I'm doing it wrong.

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing everything right.. are you losing weight on your current calorie intake? You can always add more food and slow your rate of loss if it is that uncomfortable.

Lowering bodyfat is slow and requires lots of patience, especially stubborn areas which come off with time. Keep at it!
  • Zendrick
    Options
    I am slowly losing... I started at 145lbs back in November 2016. My weightloss has slowed down since January. I was 132 in January and im now close to 128. Muscle definition is there. Stubborn fat indeed.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Are you measuring in addition to weighing? As I got close to my goal weight and started lifting, I actually did an unintentional recomp. The scale stopped moving, but my measurements were still going down (albeit slowly).
  • Zendrick
    Options
    I would love to say I measure all the time. Honestly the tape hangs in my bathroom and every once in a blue moon I will measure. I have Diastasis from having 2 c-sections. My stomach fat just stays there. My weight has gone up a little lately but dang my arms have grown... so I will say Muscles yes!! I hate to think this but only way to lose my belly is going to be surgery.