Hey! Looking for friends to add! Anyone welcome :)

Options
Looking to liven up the news feed, share info with each other and like and comment on each other's goals and stuff

Add me up! Nice to meet yall

Replies

• kellyfoote10
    kellyfoote10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • LosingIt2WIN
    LosingIt2WIN Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just started 4 days ago and have lost 4 pounds (water) and hope to lose 10-15lbs in 30 days.
  • amandaea129
    amandaea129 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting today - I'd love to have friends on here.
  • meeradawn
    meeradawn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do I add people
  • chellelosesit
    chellelosesit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some more keto friends! I'm new to keto and sort of new here. Sort of a fresh start on MFP. Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • zombiebarbie26
    zombiebarbie26 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Starting out a keto diet! Also looking for friends to help with the motivation!!
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I'm 3.5 months in and 47lbs down! I've logged every day and my diary is open to friends.
    If you add me, please send a msg saying you're keto too (because I keep my friends list to only fellow ketoers.)
    I'm active on my feed and love to engage with others... to me this is a support and sharing network!
  • MJ_Keto
    MJ_Keto Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting keto very soon - just need to clean out my fridge and restock! Hopefully after this weekend I'll be in 100%.
  • jodester13
    jodester13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm on month 4 of keto. Feel like I've got this! Feel free to add me!
  • NickHTK
    NickHTK Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ive set my goals pretty high so would enjoy some support :) Six weeks in and 16lbs down.
  • ltlJohn
    ltlJohn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Still new to keto and would love to add some friends for inspiration and support!
  • MariaMia816
    MariaMia816 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ADD ME B)
  • Oolinds
    Oolinds Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi am struggling to get back onto Keto and MFP and the community helped a great deal so hoping it will again. I can't seem to figure out my marcos though this time round. Have got the amount but can't seem to adjust on my profile on MFP. Also do you all calculate your net carbs daily from making the math from carbs - fiber?
  • Elakeith
    Elakeith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love some new keto friends :)
  • jen2ke
    jen2ke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure how to add anyone..but I’m transitioning from pen and paper over to MFP and would love to connect with other Keto’ers!
  • bsobolik11
    bsobolik11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Started Keto (again) a week ago, down 5lb ( water weight) Please feel free to add me! My diary is open to friends! :)
  • PerpetuallyEliza
    Options
    I'm new to Keto! 5 days in. Please add and check out my blog perpetuallyeliza.wordpress.com
  • Klitt86
    Klitt86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! After researching the Keto diet I decided I’m going to slowly start it so please feel free to add me and I’ll be adding some of you for inspiration and motivation :)
  • jlmcd1976
    jlmcd1976 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me