5th week check in!

Options
stlbarbara
stlbarbara Posts: 26 Member
Well - it seems we all tried to get back on wagon this week. Glad to see we are all sticking with this! Some weeks its just so hard but if we all remember that we are doing this to improve our health it will be much easier to just say no to that donut!

I cut out caffeine a few weeks ago, still sucks but I haven't had any. Now trying to cut back on the crystal light. I also decided I am only going to eat out for lunch one day a week and dinner one day a week. Considering I can't cook this should be interesting. I learned how to make a protein shake this weekend without using protein powder. And it wasn't bad. So, I am going to see if I can get thru this week using the same tactics.

How is everyone else doing?

Replies

• corgigirl5
    corgigirl5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My accomplishment for the week, more exercising. Started walk/running a little. I signed up for a 5K on 08/10/13, so I am pushing myself to walk the 3 miles a day. I don't wanna look like a dummy when it comes to completing the 5K. Will be with the ENTIRE family. So I kinda laughed and told my sis that I would meet up with them 1 1/2 hours after it starts. I did better with my glucose this weekend also. Stayed down under 200, I have been struggling with this for a while. So yippie. I know the exercise is helping a lot. BUT i did eat at Golden Corral over the weekend and learned my lesson, couldn't breathe after eating I ate so MUCH food. I did taste good though....