2»

Replies

• countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes yardwork 30 mins
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? *Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

*Over by 32 cals so did 10 mins on the stationary bike at bedtime.

Yikes that was close! :o
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Ugh I wrote a longer post but must have lost my internet connection and it's gone.

In summary, it was pass #1. Travel day and didn't track or get enough exercise really but home sweet home and ready for my fresh September start @Dosse1320!
    Also happy birthday to @loopydo2017 and happy anniversaries to all celebrating!
    @RangerRickL please tell @2020pinktogo that the UAC isn't the same without her!
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Sept 2
    Exercise: no. IBS flare up has me down and out. Started a new medication and it's making feel realllllly weird.
    sigh....I'm hoping to get at least some walking and yoga done today. If I'm not active I start to feel guilty and ashamed...completely unreasonable I know. My exercise used to be so much better..I run and lots of walking and lots of yoga August. i did just above the bare minimum and I feel awful. SO I hereby declare September will be better!!!

This wil be my 1st pass day.
  • jshenber
    jshenber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes: more hours of painting, I feel like all I've been doing lately is house remodeling... but at least it's keeping me really active.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 25mins of bodyweight training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Fell asleep early yesterday so just now posting
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    late check-in for me. Had a better day today :) no red at all on my tracking sheet :)

Totals 1,478 94 58 79 2,081 53
    Your Daily Goal 1,835 229 62 92 2,300 69
    Remaining 357 135 4 13 219 16
    Calorie Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar

*You've earned 345 extra calories from exercise today

exercise walking
    tracking yes everything :)
    water 10 glasses

@aeshippers nice to see you back! I missed you! :) Happy belated anniversary <3
    @Slimpossible007 Way to make the most of your day! Awesome Job! Thanks for the pictures
    @120maggie Happy for you for sticking to your plan :) Planning for me is the reason for success and being accountable to everyone on here is a big incentive as well! :) Proud of you!
    @marthall sounds like you had quite the day, it feels so good to be working on something you both want. I think your wife is right about the table...lol..What a team! Really enjoy your posts :)
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    2nd Sept
    Exercise? Yes; 13000 steps
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • Gus130