Favorite Clothing

Options
BPRKEY
BPRKEY Posts: 105 Member
Where do you shop? Are you tall, short, long torso'd, wide in the hips, smaller in the chest...etc. Favorite stores, brands, fits, special sizes, discuss here.

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I shop thrift stores probably 80% of the time and then I wind up with lots of stuff from LOFT, Gap, Madewell, etc. The funny thing is, I have yet to purchase anything from those *actual* stores...except one top at a LOFT outlet. Kind of funny!

I am a little embarrassed to say that I go to thrift stores all over the country and visit at least five or six almost every week of life. I have an addiction.

When I buy stuff "full price" it's still super cheap like Target and TJ Maxx. I love clothes though and especially dresses and boots.

I'm 5'8" and well, an hourglass with belly flab to tell the truth. After losing about 130 lb I definitely won't be winning any figure competitions but I look all right. Big hips and big chest have always kind of balanced me out but can be a pain fit wise.
  • BPRKEY
    BPRKEY Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love that! I have no patience for shopping so thrift stores are a challenge for me since I like to go in, get what I need and leave. I love Stitch Fix for this reason. The send me a box of stuff, I try it, yay/nay and send it back if I hate it lol. But I am super cheap. LOVE Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, Gap (online clearance for the win!).
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I've gotta admit it does take patience! I leave empty-handed a lot. But then I hit the motherlode like a $4 bag sale of last season stuff in perfect condition and my addiction is refueled haha
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    LuLaRoe. I'm an addict, and I'm pretty sure it's 90% of my closet. I've went from 167 to 154 since May and all my clothes still fit, other than jeans. I'm banking on them still fitting when I hit goal at 148.
  • mengqiz86
    mengqiz86 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    90% Nordstrom rack and Ruelala.com