• Roma_Tee
    Roma_Tee Posts: 38
    Options
    Well i'm still in
    SW 235
    CW 233.7
  • DirtyThirtyDutch
    Options
    OK, has anyone else seen that the moderator of the group and the instigator of the challenge has deactivated her account?

I signed on today to send my weight in and she was just no longer on the site. I saw we keep up the competition but either

1) move it to another page or
    2) all be accountable for our reporting and note it weekly or you all can send it to me and I would be glad to take up the mantle of placing the numbers on the page.

The problem with part to of suggestion #2 is that I can not see the teams or who she paired together so I can not see everyone's starting weight.

Any thoughts ladies????

Hey ladies it's me DUTCHESS4884 i'm posting for those who wont see the thread I just started. I DID NOT DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!! It was deleted for me! I have started a new screen name and emailed the site to see what the heck is going on. Sorry about this , I wish I knew what was going on but something tells me its about the group and the complaints it was getting.. Sorry again. I still want to do the challenge so I'll post tomorrow about how we'll continue this. Oh yeah and please don't ever think I would just walk away without saying a word.
  • Fabfitgirl5
    Fabfitgirl5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    DirtyThirty- Duchess and others, thanks for the info. As the Duchess explained the predicament, I will either gladly step back and let you run with your idea or if you would like assistance I could help.

I dont mind either way. I have to teams printed down now so i can see who is on what team.

Duchess, let me kown if you want to split them up, if you just want to run with it or what. Feel free to send me an email.

Good work to the ladies that are being consistent, recording and working towards their goals. I am right there with you fighting the good fight! :)