What's for breakfast?

Options
Calvin2008Brian
Calvin2008Brian Posts: 1,024 Member
edited August 2017 in Social Groups
I had a great one. Trying to get back into the oatmeal swing of things.

Steel cut oatmeal, raisins, banana, peanut butter, with a bit of brown sugar Splenda.

Replies

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,086 Member
    Options
    The usual, 1/2 cup old fashion oatmeal, banana, strawberries, blue berries, Splenda, and 205 gm ff Greek yogurt. At least 6 of 7 days.
  • GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    The usual; bran flakes, greek yogurt and blueberries. Oh yes, lots of coffee.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Bowl of Wheaties..
    breakfast of Champions?
  • Jerdtrmndone
    Jerdtrmndone Posts: 5,701 Member
    Options
    1/2c Fiber one cereal, and 1/2c blueberries, c 1% milk, Greek yogurt between breakfast and lunch.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,006 Member
    Options
    I got in a hurry and had a nutritional chocolate shake and out the door. Took lots of vitamins in addition to the shake.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    Traveling. Had to make do with instant oatmeal and half a banana.

But tomorrow- we're back at the Residence Inn, Wilmette, IL. Their free breakfast has this big pot of oatmeal, the real stuff. Get a few raisins to mix in. And hard boiled eggs ( not in the oats). Almost like home.
  • minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Yesterday? Letsee, I started with a banana and some yogurt with a little strawberry jam mixed in. Late morning, part 2 was a wrap with fat-free deli ham and sweet-hot jalepenos. I find breaking breakfast into a couple different times helps me a lot!
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,274 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with a little granola and honey.