Calvin2008Brian Posts: 1,024 Member
- GoaD on the Run
- What's for breakfast/lunch/dinner threads
- In praise of <insert food item here> threads
- Recipe threads
- Sports, entertainment, and other off topic mayhem
- Newbies
- Steves' wisdom
- The rebel attitude (without WW, is there nothing to rebel against?)
- The hot tub (j/k, but the "hidden" threads were pretty great)

What did I miss?

Replies

• Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    GoaD cult names in signatures
    SW/CW/GW
    Chasing off Newbies?
    Flouncers
    SARs
    January avalanche of Newbie questions and
    "I can't eat ALL MY POINTS!" Posts.
  • savignr
    savignr Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    How could you leave off Becca and Gary the 300 pound loser? Hate to brink it up, but how about Haiku duels?
  • Calvin2008Brian
    Options
    savignr wrote: »
    How could you leave off Becca and Gary the 300 pound loser? Hate to brink it up, but how about Haiku duels?

Yep. It goes without saying. Large personalities, large persons ... the whole mix.
  • steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,997 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on here as much as I would like (work has been crazy busy, life, etc., etc., excuse, excuse), but literally this morning I was thinking about the old WW GOAD page! What a joy to see that I wasn't the only one.

I always loved the in-depth "spirit of WW versus following the plan" discussions. I enjoyed the times where there was some new "scientific finding" and we could actually pull the original research article and discuss it in some depth. I really enjoyed deciphering the PointsPlus system too!

...and although I am trying to be a nicer person in general, I did love the general melee of the "how do I get my boyfriend/husband/significant other to join WW" thread. Heck, I loved all of the threads that devolved into haiku!
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,006 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    So many memories and so many great items posted above. I have been thinking a lot lately about our GoaD page and where have so many gone to. Good to have lot's of us still around.
  • Calvin2008Brian
    Options
    - Filth_Fighter
  • minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I must have come into GOAD just after the good old days (though I did finds some gems in the archives which I dove into almost immediately after joining). Right about now though, I'm missing the other ~100 people who joined when we moved over here!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    referring to WW points as thingies so the WW police wouldn't poof you. Actually I miss threads getting poofed. It was something to live for
  • Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Shendler Pie