My 28 days starts now!

Options
Racheljeancox
Racheljeancox Posts: 22 Member
edited August 2017 in Social Groups
xogl108yj8ea.jpg
I am on a mission to get rid of the belly fat on my abdomen that makes me look 4 months pregnant. I am challenging myself to eat right, take the right nutritional supplements, exercise, and get into the right state of mind to lose lbs and fat % fast! Let's see what I can achieve in 28 days. My journey began yesterday, I weighed in at 126.8 lbs and 32.1% body fat.

Replies

• ejohn024
    ejohn024 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 60 pounds I gain so much from depression and want to lose it I just need to know what to eat and what not
  • Genb32
    Genb32 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Rachel kudos for your bravery in not being ashamed to show the group your body! I don't have it yet. I look like I could go into labor any minute LMBO! So my 28 days started several days ago Aug 26 actually but I just found the group. So I hope to find inspiration and motivations here and hope that I may be able to help others . I have been slowly changing the way I eat and increasing my exercise since July when I got on the scale for the first time after quitting smoking in March. I was 238. Immediately I began to change . I felt I wasn't doing well on my own so I joined a gym and Saturday had my first appt. with the trainer. I had lost some weight 232.9. But my bmi is 38% and body fat is 49.9%. And its alll in my stomach! So you get the picture. So let's get to know each other and keep each
    other motivated. Well I have blathered on long enough ...Yours in health -- Gen!
  • Racheljeancox
    Racheljeancox Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss journey! Hopefully we can all be of support to each other!
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hey, girls! I'm a little late to the party, but hopefully I can make up for lost time :).
    My action plan: weight lifting 3x a week, add some yoga in between, bring healthy lunch to work, stay under 1500 kcal.
    Additional goals: drink 2l of water a day, get 7 hours of sleep and stay away from sweets.
    Should work, right? ;)

Good luck to all of you!