I CAN!

Options
MaryGrace1965
MaryGrace1965 Posts: 92 Member
Phillipians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

This lifestyle change that I am on is not something that has taken ahold over night. Each day I wake up and pray that God will fill me with the desire and strength to put one foot in front of the other. To exercise. To make healthy choices. To keep my mind focused on getting healthy. I am 48 years old. I will never be "skinny" and I am ok with that. I want to be healthy and feel good. My picture ID on here says I Can And I Will. I thought about Phillipians 4:13 - I CAN DO THIS because the Almighty walks beside me and He says I can do it because HE gives me the strength. One step at a time. One meal at a time. One day at a time.

Replies

• lawsonb4
    lawsonb4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    As I read your inspiring comment it occurred to me that it could be used in all situations. So I copied and pasted your comment to 2 of my email friends. Here are their replies: 1. "Yes. Good words to think about and pray as she does for God's help." 2. "That is really good. I might adjust and print that out to put on the frig."
  • caligrllvsthebeach
    Options
    Love the reminder to rely on Him in all circumstances, even this "getting healthy" journey!