Weigh In: September 2017

Options
ColtonrDaniels
ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
edited October 2017 in Social Groups
September is here! Wow has this year flown by it seems like all of a sudden. Thanks to everyone for making a stop here to check it out. Remember to post a comment, even if it is just a minor loss or gain!

I have gone to Orlando twice, looks like I got the place and a job should be there. Hoping to work at a game studio. I did pick up some QA Testing side projects so I have been busy with that. How's your month looking? How was last month?

We also have a Facebook if you want to join.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/495277577482848/

Replies

• Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Another month of moderate loss. Trying not to get too discouraged by this, but hoping to get back on track soon.

Current Weight: 274.0
    Start August Weight: 278.2
    Lost in July: 4.2
    Total Lost: 141 lbs
    Goal Weight: 220 for now
  • Garethsuri
    Garethsuri Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So @ColtonrDaniels you're moving to Orlando?! I'm going to be honest, this definitely doesn't help my thinking you're actually secretly Darryl Wisner. Bear in mind I have never seen a photo of that man, but you are what I think he looks like :')
  • Garethsuri
    Options
    Also @Squirrelnaut I had a read of your old posts and in terms of the loss the improvement in winter makes sense. You actually need more calories in cold conditions so it stands to reason that you would lose better in winter.
  • ColtonrDaniels
    Options
    If only I was half as handsome as he is. I actually got my move in date a few days ago, Oct. 19th. or sure will be moving now I'm hoping to land a job doing anything at a game studio. If not I'll open up other places for employment. Also, it would be cool to be on TeamGFBRadio at some point.

I also end up actually losing weight during the winter myself. It's the summer of staying in the AC and snacks that get me.
  • Garethsuri
    Options
    Ahh so I'm guessing you got fed up of the airport filing job you had? :') honestly though best of luck with the move, I hope Irma didn't effect your plans too much.
  • ColtonrDaniels
    Options
    I'm from South Carolina every hurricane looks like it's going to hit us so I'm just glad when I move to Florida I can really evacuate hah. Naa not scared at all. I've loved video games and computers forever and I want to get into a game studio. The QA route is a good way to and I'm pretty good at it. I love trying to break a game or find bugs.