Hot For Halloween!

Options
Who has a goal to lose by halloween? No shame here that a sexy halloween costume is a big motivator for me! Lets use this thread to check in daily between now and halloween!

Replies

• RMC1995
    RMC1995 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I do not even know what I want to be yet for Halloween - but I know I want to look fabulous! My aim is to reach my weight goal (122-124 lbs) by the end of September and then just start toning muscle in October so I can be something sexy this year! Last year I wore a panda suit to hide my not-so hot body, lol. No more!
  • 2tall4thisworld
    2tall4thisworld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    @KetoZombies not gonna lie. I do want to be close-ish to 160 or at least in the low 160s by Halloween. This year I am co-hosting a massive adult halloween party at my friends house. I have no idea what I am going to be yet. I might dress up in a panda suit like @RMC1995 but I still want to be close to the 160 goal simply because I feel good at that weight. I LOVE halloween.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I think I am getting too old for a sexy halloween costume :D . Did it once when I was in my early 20s (I was a school girl.. eeee...).. :p

Last year I was Rudolph (yes, the red-nosed reindeer!), I don't know what I want to be either. I always wanted to go as the Sun-Maid raisin woman, maybe I will give it a go. :)
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I used to love Halloween but I didn't even have a costume last year :( the past couple years prior to were very half-@ssed.. we'll see about this year. I did get invited to a party on 10/21 :no_mouth:
  • leslee_mk
    leslee_mk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love halloween and go all out for a costume every year but this year I am so nervous to put together an attention grabbing outfit if I wont even feel good in it. Hoping you girls and this group will help me stay on track! :) 6 weeks until halloween parties!
  • LivKennedy_x
    LivKennedy_x Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm useless when it comes to Halloween costumes. Last year I was Jigsaw from Saw, and just wore a white shirt, red bowtie, have also be catwoman in a laytex suit haha no more!