Which keto box do you prefer?

Options
Cari3838
Cari3838 Posts: 10 Member
I ordered the keto Krate but I have been seeing a lot about the keto box. Which box do you guys think is better?

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Oh! Those look kind of fun. I've not heard of them so looked them up. It will be interesting to see what others like and why. I'm not much for snacking or convenience (I have a lot of time on my hands) so they're not something I would order but it is good to see a keto version of something for others! Thanks for posting.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I've only received a single Keto Krate as a Christmas gift, so I have no comparison. I used maybe 5-6 of 8 products? Sorry, forgot the sawdust cookies I tried to give away and we all tossed. LOL

Some of the items were good. I'm sure my friend paid $40 or more for it. Had I been able to use the priciest item (it's still in my fridge, but neither my guy nor I enjoy it), it might have been worth it, but I'd rather hit up a local store and try things that way... However, if you don't have a local store @CariEitel - or have a hangup about buying new things, it might be a nice/fun investment.