Keto Friends!

Lalasouli
Lalasouli Posts: 34 Member
edited September 2017 in Social Groups
Hey! I've been following a keto diet for about 20 some-odd days. Lost about 5-6 lbs so far and feeling great. Got about another 20 to lose of baby weight. Just thought it would be cool to network with some other keto peoples for motivation and ideas. Add me please!! Feel free to check out my diary...I'd love some tips on how to improve my diet. Gl everyone. Oh yeah I'm at 159lbs. 5ft 6in. Started at 164. Size 8/10...I have an "athletic" physique so I'm hoping to get down to about 140ish so I can fit in my pre pregnancy clothes again (Size 4/6).

Replies

• ketofire51
    ketofire51 Posts: 102 Member
    Welcome and keto on!
  • Lalasouli
    Lalasouli Posts: 34 Member
    manleyr14 wrote: »
    Welcome and keto on!

Ty, and ditto that! So far I'm loving it.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    I'm only a 1/2-inch taller than you so you're goal is completely within reason!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    I'm only a 1/2-inch taller than you so you're goal is completely within reason! Also, your diary is not open to the public so I couldn't take a look. :/
  • Tabeeevans
    Tabeeevans Posts: 9 Member
    Welcome!! :) best of luck with your goals! You've got this
  • MindfulNat
    MindfulNat Posts: 83 Member
    Hi!! I've been on keto for 20 or so days as well! Lost 8-9 pounds ... still have about 50 to go. Add me if you'd like !
  • aluhsin
    aluhsin Posts: 46 Member
    Welcome! Adding you!
  • debbiebondklein
    debbiebondklein Posts: 158 Member
    I do low carb . please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Welcome! I'm doing keto and stay around 20 NET carbs daily. I'm in maintenance but you can add me as a friend. I'm always looking for another LoCarb friend. :)