Fingers crossed that insurance approves me!

Options
rll22
rll22 Posts: 39 Member
So I have submitted my food journal, completed the required appointments and now this week I will find out if my insurance will approve me at the 3 month mark or if I have to wait until the 6 months. I am hoping of course I get approved now and not have to wait until November! (it's just a matter if my insurance will approve at 3 months) Excited and nervous at the same time...this last month has been a bit of a struggle but I have lost a total of 36 pounds since starting this journey. I am excited to see what the next steps bring me! I've already gone down a shirt size and some my pants fall off without even unbuttoning and unzipping them! Ready to loose it all!!

Replies

• Jujub34785
    Jujub34785 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I definitely understand. It has been a waiting game for me as well. Just take this time to get mentally prepared for what is to come. I wish you the best of luck on your journey!
  • rll22
    rll22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well looks like another three months....my insurance denied the request. Hopefully it will go through at the 6 month mark and until then continue to work at weight loss, eating and drinking slower.
  • jamielslater
    jamielslater Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    The more good habits you form now the easier it will be on the other side!