My accountability: showjumper

Options
2»

Replies

• showjumper
    showjumper Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    well..... no 90 day goal but I should start one as it is just over 90 days until my bday :) I had a clinic with the same guy that was out in May and he commented on how good I looked and how much fitter I was, so that was great to hear. I do feel fitter, scale isn't changing though :( We are off to Mexico for a week during Christmas so I am working on getting ready for that although I have just 18 days left on that.....

I do commit to riding 5 days a week and running 4 and the dog goes without saying... I am trying to get into hot yoga but its not lining up with my schedule yet. I am also trying to get a routine for the gym. I haven't been sleeping well so the struggle to get up in the morning for work is hard enough can't seem to drag myself out any earlier to work out.
  • showjumper
    Options
    Ok so I had a set back :( I am not able to do much of anything until the weekend.. this includes no riding, no running and only short walk for the dog (under 20min) thankfully I took her this morning for 45 min.
    Rider error on Friday put me in the ER, I came off and he stepped on my inner thigh. It is extremely painful, beautiful colors and has much swelling making my leg look awful. I have 17 days before I go to Mexico....... sigh..... why silly things get in the way?... poopy!
  • Shron123
    Shron123 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Awww. So sorry. Hope it heals well and fast. Horses and riding is great but it can take its toll on us. All the best and God Speed.
  • crimsongrey
    crimsongrey Posts: 329 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ouch!!! Hope it heals quickly.
    Awesome that the clinician noticed your fitness! This is just a short set back. You'll be going strong soon!
  • showjumper
    Options
    Well the outdoor season for us is now over... we had a good year and finished strong with our first 0.90m class! Clear in the first round and a rail on the jump off... pretty happy with that! Me to work on straightness and rideability ovec thr winter...

Miss all of you and the chatter from the group. Hope everyone had a great summer and were able to meet and exceed their goals! Would love to hear from you all especially @Here4Ponies @crimsongrey @Shron123