Week One

Options
RheneeB
RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
Starting Weight 168

Last night - Shoulder Shredder
Tonight - Lower Body

Really enjoyed the workout - was able to keep up for the most part. I used 5 pound weights and kept up with no problem. Some of the jumping in the cardio made it hard for me to keep pace but I stuck with it doing the best that I could.

Replies

• girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That's all you have to do is the best you can. I'm on week 4 and modify when I need to for sure. I also try to push myself through exercises I don't want to do. The good thing is we are doing it.
  • linnyG33
    linnyG33 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I also try to push myself through exercises I don't want to do.

I havent gotten there yet :) Theres been a few times where Ive yelled at the tv "no, i will not do it" Good for you on being able to push yourself!

Alot of the jumping type moves make me too dizzy so often times I'll job in place just so that Im still doing something but sitting there
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Lower body was a little tougher for me....again, not a problem with the weights but my stamina on the cardio and my balance needs to improve. I am sure it will in time and the key is to be patient - too many other fitness programs that I have failed at were failed because I lost patience with myself and thought that I should be able to do like the people in the infromercials!!
  • linnyG33
    linnyG33 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    for the squat and kick (fusion lower body) ones, I have to stop looking at the tv because they go to fast and its frustrating for me. I lose my balance as well.
    you can do it and who knows, maybe someday youll be on the infomercial!