Low sodium products

Baggavond
Baggavond Posts: 9 Member
edited September 2017 in Social Groups
While I prefer to use whole fresh foods as much as possible, I do love finding low sodium items at the store too. Post here if you come across products you'd recommend!

Replies

• northcoastbeauty
    northcoastbeauty Posts: 34 Member
    No salt Heinz ketchup
  • DCustard67
    DCustard67 Posts: 6 Member
    The Healthy Heart Market. They have a vast selection of low sodium products. From pickles to beef jerky, salsa, bbq sauce. Great place.
  • jmkelm50
    jmkelm50 Posts: 4 Member
    Hunt's no salt added tomato products like sauce, paste and diced tomatoes
  • daveeinsd
    daveeinsd Posts: 2 Member
    Sprout’s Farmers Market has low sodium tomato sauce, pasta sauce, no salt added chicken, and other low sodium sauces In the condiments section. Trader Joe’s has low sodium sliced turkey, cheese sticks and some condiment items. I also like the no salt seasonings in both stores plus the Mediterranean Rub at Safeway.
  • AndiMGrimes1972
    AndiMGrimes1972 Posts: 1 Member
    I just discovered Mrs. Dash's line of marinades. So far the only ones I can find near me are the Teriyaki (delicious) and the Garlic and Herb (have yet to try), but I'm hoping there are more! I left about two pounds of boneless, skinless chicken in a bag with about half a bottle of the Teriyaki flavor overnight, then let it sit in my slowcooker with some pineapple the next day. So good over brown rice!

I found lots of Mrs. Dash products that our stores don't carry on Amazon. I can't wait for what I ordered to get here!