Eating out

Options
Sroboto81
Sroboto81 Posts: 20 Member
Sometimes you just cannot choke down another home made meal and you want to go to your favorite diner, cafe or eatery. My new approach to the "no way in hell am I cooking" frame of mind - half orders. I still get what I want, but I have a reasonable portion. Miracle of miracles, you likely can fit a half order of most things into your day! Another strategy of mine; when logging food, input your dinner earlier into the day, so you know what you are working with should you want to add an extra afternoon snack! When I know I have calories and macros to "spend", I will add in an apple w/nut butter or similar should I feel the need

Replies

• OregonRunner5
    OregonRunner5 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Apple and nut butters -- WIN. <3<3<3

I usually put all my food in for the day in the morning, change it up as I need to, just to kinda have a ballpark idea of what I'm eating for the day. Unless I got dropped onto 'Starvation Island' though, I'm wondering if it is even possible for me to lose weight. I feel boxed in by my DNA sometimes. I look very much like my relatives even though our eating and exercise patterns are worlds apart.