October Mini Challenge

Options
valangel1902
valangel1902 Posts: 225 Member
Our mini challenge is to hit a goal that we set every month for total workout hours. If you would like to be a part of this challenge just comment below with your monthly goal and I will add you to the spreadsheet. I count weeks as Sunday-Saturday. After you complete your workout on Saturday every week, make a post with your total workout minutes for the week. You need to post by Monday morning to show up on the updated picture I post every Monday. If you post late you will still be added I just won't post an updated spreadsheet until the following Monday.

Replies

• MoyMG
    MoyMG Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi, @valangel1902, I'm going after 62 hours this month. Yup, 2 hours per day, but remember I count all movement, to get me up out of the recliner. Thx!
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Ok, for the first seven days of October, I had 950 minutes movement. I'm over my 2 hours / day, but under the hour /day I wanted to spend on cardio. Need to up that. Thx, @valangel1902 !
  • valangel1902
    Options
    51ojsebprdtd.jpg

Here are the first week results :)
  • MoyMG
    Options
    For the second week, I had 1070 minutes movement. Still trying to push up my cardio. Thx, valangel1902!
  • valangel1902
    Options
    f1w8cosfa7td.jpg
    Here are the results after week 2 :smile:
This discussion has been closed.